Saturday, June 25, 2011

The 4th UL Summer Concert

I went to the Summer Concert of my university yesterday and it was…well, let's just simply face it: bad. BUT there were a very few performances which I enjoyed such as the girl beginning to sing the biographies of, among others, Jules Verne or 1-2 songs of the UL Choir or the UL Instrumental Ensemble (& the redheaded Soloist because she was singing good) or the Silent Theater group where my Bestie Leslie and a super nice girl/friend from my semester * Hi Kim n_n * performed in xD The rest…well, I was constantly ranting during their performances because after one year of practice they could've done better than what they showed, but OH KAY, I shall be silent now^^
Here are some few pictures and what I wore:





Gangsta-Leslie in the house and Kim xDD


Nude Cardigan: H&M
Black Dress: Promod
Velvet Nude Platform shoes: New Look
Owl Necklace: gift from Mavy
Nude Bracelets: H&M

After the concert, we went to a friend's * Hi Lilian n_n * student residence and one of her flat mates made us, after several demanding from Leslie, something delicious to eat: Tomatoes with Mozzarella in Olive oil with salt & pepper and bread x) * Thank you Dominique!n_n * He sure knows how to please girls, by cooking for them xDD

See you later alligator. x]

No comments: