Monday, June 13, 2011

OOTD: the Adele mood



Currently, exams give me the blues and I listen quite a lot to Adele. Having my History of Law oral exam and it didn't went as planned, brings me even more down. Anyway, this is what I wore for my exam.



Grey Sequin Shoulder Pad Top: H&M
Black Cotton Mini Skirt: H&M
Grey Velvet Heels: H&M

In the evening, I went for dinner with a friend and kept wearing this outfit. I told her that I wore this to my exam and she said "Did you plan on passing on first sight?!" I didn't think it was that bad or suggestive, but oh well, it's too late anyways xP

Here is one of my current favorite Adele songs "set fire to the rain" from the album "21" =) I love the story in the song and her voice is so super great!♡




See you later, alligator.x]

P.S: Happy Pentecost to everyone!n_n

No comments: