Monday, June 6, 2011

OOTD: I should stop wasting away…xP


After looking like this for 2 weeks straight…


…I decided that I need to get back on track and face the world outside and wore this for a super short shopping spree (actually I just returned something)…


Stripy T-shirt: H&M
Black Cotton Mini Skirt: H&M
Black Flats: New Yorker
Owl Necklace: six
Black bow in the hair (which you can't really see): H&M

close-up on the flats (I want to show the "half bow" on them^^)

close-up on the necklace

My apology is that my exams are starting tomorrow and I locked myself up, switched off my cell phone and hid it, avoided skype like a disease…just me and my Law books and absolute minimal access to Internet for the 15mins break I sometimes made. Lets face it, I was being antisocial and I am quite good at it, if I want to. Right now, I live on a 4hours-sleep-day because I was up the entire night to finish a paper, which was due this morning at 8AM and I handed it in at 7:30AM…(Yes, I leave everything for the very last minute^^)

While getting dressed, I had this song by V V Brown stuck in my mind =) It sort of inspired me while choosing my clothes.


See you later, alligator. x]

1 comment:

Kheira said...

cute outfit ! love the flats
:) x