Friday, December 31, 2010

♫ We wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year…♫


Merry belated Christmas!x)

I was and still am so busy lately with all the holidays coming up and the exams I have in a week =S But, now that I have a spare moment, I thought I could post about my Christmas^^ (the other days, I just wore jumpers and jeans, so nothing special xD)

My Christmas in short: In a hurry to get 13 presents and ended up having only 10, so my brothers had to wait. Delicious food, too much delicious, yummy food! Happiness was all around and against my beliefs, I enjoyed spending some quality time with my family after all. =)

* My lovely siblings^^ My 3 oldest brothers are missing in this picture xP oh, and if I could, I would censor my neck =/*


Black Bolero: Kiabi
Green Dress: H&M (Bargain, baby^^)
Black Pumps: Jumelles
Owl Necklace: gift from Mavy =)

Hope you all had a very merry Christmas, surrounded by all those you hold so dear. n_n And since today we have the 31st of December, I wish you all a Happy New Year! May you all celebrate it like it's meant to be xD


See you later, alligator. x]

No comments: