Friday, December 3, 2010

OOTD: one of the worst ideas I had so far.

grey cardigan: H&M
dark blue oversized jumper/sweater/whatever: H&M
white tank top (underneath): H&M
black cotton mini skirt (underneath): H&M
black tights: C&A
grey boots: Closer
Owl medallion necklace: six

I still don't know what possessed me to wear this on a SNOWY DAY!x_X I thought that the tights and the skirt (you can't see) I wore underneath it will do the deal but eventually it turned out that this wasn't the case at all! I froze my butt off while outside, but inside, no problem at all! On a lighter note: Many boys at university seemed to have enjoyed my "jumper turned into a dress" combination; I got lots of smiles and looks^^ but none of them offered to drive me home, so all of you starers get a "No!" from me xP

See you later, alligator. x]

No comments: