Saturday, December 11, 2010

OOTD: angels we have heard on high…

Yesterday, I went to the Christmas Concert of my University and it was really nice =) A friend of mine *hi Lilian^^* sings in the Uni Choir which was one reason I went. I was amazed because (unfortunately) this has been my very first concert where a choir sings and an orchestra plays; I had goosebumps all over my body throughout the whole concert and aww…x) it was held in the Protestant Church, so I didn't want to "exaggerate" on the clothing and this is what I (finally after several different attempts) wore:


Black Silk Bow Headband: H&M
Red Jacket: vintage
Black Flower Dress: H&M
Black Bow Belt: H&M
Black Leggings: H&M
Black Suede Shoes: Zara

*Without Jacket*

*Close-up on the pattern*


See you later, alligator. x]

No comments: