Monday, December 27, 2010

a very merry unbirthday to you. ♥ (#3)



My cousin Myriam had her 17th birthday on December, 20th and we celebrated in one of the best cafés I have seen so far because NO SMOKING allowed inside of the café!=) As a non-smoker, I don't appreciate the cigarette stench after a night out x) The café is called 'Urban' and is in a mall which closed at 8PM, but the café and the cinema above are always available. Since my cousin is so young, all of the other guests were average 16years old, except my brother, my bestie Leslie, a new found friend *hi Mandy^^*, a friend of my cousin and me, we were the Twenties xD we had fun though, creating an invisible border between the 20's and the underaged and only my cousin dared to pass the line x) So here are some pictures:


My bestie Leslie and I left the café to explore the closed mall and so she decided that I should play model and she takes the pictures xD Everything went well, until the Security Man came and said that we don't have the right to take pics because we violate the "Architecture's right" or something which I heard about once during my studies^^ So, being good girls, we went back inside the café^^ But here are some of the pictures she took =)


Black Silk Bow: H&M
" Blazer: H&M
" Lace Top: Promod
" Skinny Pants: H&M
" Suede Shoes: Zara
Earrings: six
Owl Necklace: gift from Mavy =)





Happy Birthday Myriam!♡

See you later, alligator. x]

1 comment:

Fashion Matters said...

uh you look lovely! I love that only-black look and I even saw it many times on models' paparazzi pictures (; so great outfit honey! but how are you doing? write me an email when you will have time, I want to know about your school and how did you spend Christmas. XOXO