Thursday, July 21, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday, sherocksinfrocks! (:


So, today one year ago, I created this blog. *blows out the candle on the cake that I don't have* 
I was so inspired after an article in a free newspaper about "fatshion" and the "blogosphere" and how the two work together. Featured were 'Young, Fat and Fabulous' (now Gabifresh :)), 'Saks in the City' and 'Frocks and Frou Frou'. After checking out these blogs, I was on the hook and wanted to give it a try myself, since I've been told on several occasions that I have a good taste in fashion (although I'm not the average size of clothing).

It's been an interesting year. I got involved in the blogosphere and I met fantastic people like the amazing Hadas from 'I am your fashion mannequin' or the ever so charming Mavy from 'Dialogues with a fruitcake'.

I still feel very inspired by all the blogs I read and I have so many ideas, but most of the time I'm lacking material to bring these ideas to live.

Also, I thought about holding my first giveaway, but first I need to find something nice to actually give away xD Anyways, you'll be the first to know by staying tuned^^ (I always wanted to say that xD)

Oh and before I forget: Happy Birthday Lis!n_n ♥

See you later, alligator. x]

1 comment:

Just Daisy said...

Happy belated Birthday to a phenomenal blog! :)

xoxo,
daisy