Saturday, December 10, 2011

Becky goes 1920s

Hey there! It has been more than a month, but I'm still alive xD

On Thursday (08.12.11), I went to see a play called "Our Town/Luxembored?" acted by my university's theater-drama club "Edudrame". The play was ok up to good, but there were a few moments where I lost interest in it. Afterwards, there was a 1920s soirée in a café close to the theatre. Even before we went to see the play, we invaded a Finnish Erasmus student's room *hei Emmi!=)* to get dressed and we messed a bit around x) We exchanged clothes and jewels and we made one another's hair and tried to put on our make-up. The night itself was a blast!=) Much fun dancing to 20s music, many dressed up people and my friends!xD Emmi tried to teach us how to dance the Charleston, but I can't do it to save my life^^ (Only down-side: the cigarette stench! I can't wait that the Government decides on banning cigarettes in cafés and restaurants!)




Feathers & Headband: H&M
Bolero jacket: H&M
Dress: H&M
Peacock feather tights: H&M
Black velvet flats: New Yorker (cannot be seen)
Pearl Dove Necklace: six
Feather Boa: Veritas




In case you wonder:
Mustard Dress: H&M
Black Lace Dress: Promod

Although this isn't 20s music, but would probably more fit the 50s or 60s, I just love this song!=)


See you later, alligator. x]


P.S: Big Hello & Thank You to the new followers!=)

4 comments:

Just Daisy said...

you look great Becky!

Love the flapper look :)

I finally received your package and will be making a post on it soon thanks again girl

xoxo,
daisy

Unknown said...

You llok great loving that dress x

http://lolitasfashionideas.blogspot.com

Just Daisy said...

P.S. I also wrote a thank you post about your giveaway here:

http://imjustdaisy.blogspot.com/2011/12/gift-from-blogger-friends-thanks-becky.html

check it out soon!

:)

xoxo,
daisy

Becky said...

Thanks girls!=)

@Daisy Yup, saw it and normally commented on it x) Glad you like it so much^^