Wednesday, October 12, 2011

(Hopefully) Something you might like xD

So…these pictures date already a bit, but I have no time at the moment, plenty of assignments and presentations and essays to write and a stock of books to read, so please bear with me x) This is one outfit I wore to uni and yes, I look tired as… xP I'm sorry^^




Grey Cardigan: H&M
T-shirt: selfmade
Jeans: Bluebridge by WE
Red Flats: H&M


See you later, alligator. x]


P.S: Because I haven't posted something new in quite some time, the next OOTD is on its way xD

2 comments:

Just Daisy said...

I very much like this outfit its so laid back and cute. I love how the red makes this outfit pop so much cute flats btw!

xoxo,
daisy

Becky said...

It was one of my "I have no time, I want to feel comfy and I want to look good"-mornings!xD I definitely wanted to add some color, so my red flats were the 1st thing I grabbed and it works perfectly!=)