Wednesday, August 4, 2010

mini haul: Desigual? x)

Before some days, I went on the 'camera hunt' (I now have a new one, Woot! Woot!) with my bestie and we ended up in a designer boutique which sells Desigual among other brands =)usually these clothes cost a fortune, but as they still had what they call "the 3rd edition of sales" (60% off on everything that is not marked as 'New Arrival') I had to give it a try =) I came out of the shop with this:



Now this colorful mini tube dress is actually from Vero Moda and not Desigual, but I love the pattern and the colors used on it; somehow it's so Me. African/Native Indian inspired, I like.



I fell in love with this Flower Power Jacket from Vero Moda (no Desigual either) the moment I lay my eyes on it. I found out that the collar works pretty good with my short hair, don't really know how, but it just looks good.

You like the two items? Although it's not Desigual?

See you later, alligator!x]

<3

3 comments:

disco said...

Great buys! And that's a statement jacket - totally speaks for itself! =D

Fashion Matters said...

wow I really like those items! the prints are awesome!

I have just wrote an email LOL (:

it is nice getting to know you!
kisses from Israel

StephanieDJL said...

I like the dress, amazing pattern! oo I love sales.