Saturday, April 23, 2011

OOTD: black and…grey x)


I bought some new clothes and since I have a huge mountain of laundry to do, I am "forced" to wear my new clothes until I'm done with the rest. I went on an 'intended shopping' spree with my bestie Leslie, but we didn't buy anything and went to the movies afterwards to see 'Just go with it'. I can't remember when was the last time I laughed SO HARD during a movie! After the movie, we went to fetch some dinner at SubWay (a sandwich bar, for those who don't know it xD) and the waiter (?) seemed to be in a flirty mood lol In short: we had fun^^ I wore my new grey cotton dress, take a look:

Grey Cotton Dress: H&M
Black Leggings: H&M
Grey Flats: H&M

Close-up on the 'pattern'


See you later alligator. x]

P.S: I got home late and still took the pictures, that's why I look like a hot mess xD I curled my hair and pined them back, but I took the pins out and the curls slightly faded^^ I was tired, so no face show here xD

No comments: