Friday, April 22, 2011

des bisous de Paris. n_n *



I was gone…for good reasons: Uni is stressing and I took a day off in *drum roll* Paris =) The students fraternity from my campus organized this little trip and it was awesome!!! We did sightseeing in the bus and the rest of the day was to us. My cousin and I were spending the day together after we left the others to explore Paris. We spent 3h30 on the Eiffel Tower and we ran around Paris enjoying every moment. I didn't get time to do some serious shopping but I managed to bring littles gifts to my family. In short: the day was a blast and it has to be repeated (and this time with shopping ;) )






Black hat: H&M
Black blazer: H&M
Nude bat arms top: H&M
Nude tanktop (underneath): H&M
Black Skinny jeans: Vero Moda
Nude flats: H&M
(camel brown bow bag: H&M)

Paris, je t'aime et on se revoit bientôt, j'espère!♥

See you later, alligator. x]

P.S: I think I kissed my curls goodbye…I just straightened them with a hair straightener, but after washing my hair even several times in a row, my curls don't come back, just some frizzy waves…o_O so I decided that I will live a little longer with straight hair, just because I can ;)

* yay for being fluent in French xD

No comments: