Wednesday, January 4, 2012

one for the money, two for the show…x)

I have a black cardigan I wear quite often these last days, so here is the same cardigan worn in 2 different outfits x) The cardigan has very loose sleeves and in general it is sooo comfy, also, it is easy to dress it up or down =) (PLEASE IGNORE my facial expressions xD)

1


Hat: Pimkie
Black Cardigan: H&M
Beige Ruffles Blouse: H&M
Black Bow Belt: H&M
Black Skinny Pants: H&M
Brogues: New Look


2


(In the H&M changing room, where you actually aren't allowed to take pictures^^)

Hat: New Look
Black Cardigan: H&M
Black Tank (underneath): H&M
Red Bat Sleeves Top: H&M
Black Skinny Pants: H&M
Boots: Closer
(Watch: Ice Watch by Swatch)

See you later, alligator. x]

3 comments:

Nuellasource said...

I love the 2nd outfit and your hair!! Happy new year :)
xo

Becky said...

Merci!=)

Just Daisy said...

that's the cutest belt I've ever seen and those boots are so cool!

I love both outfits especially the first one :)

xoxo,
daisy