Monday, May 9, 2011

Hallo from Bruges =]



Once again, my uni campus fraternity organized a one day trip, this time to the 'Northern Venice' as they called it on the flyers: Bruges, Belgium. =) It was so lovely and we all had a super great time, we kinda grew closer together and got to know "new" students, which I think is really good x)

Anyway, this time I did shopping (and annoyed my cousin, I think^^) and for the first time ever I took a step into a 'New Look' shop and I felt like in my fashion heaven or something^^ I fell in love with the shoes that they have, but I just got one pair for which I was searching in my country for such a long time but never found them, so yeah, they'll be featured in an outfit post, sooner or later xD We also went to the Chocolate museum and took a little trip with the boat =) In short: Great time, great people, great fun!x)

Beffroi tower and its 366 steps x_X

Choco-story Chocolate Museum *yummy*


Hat: New Yorker
Polka Dot Shirt: H&M
Nude Tank top: H&M
Black Skinny Jeans: Vero Moda
Electric blue flats: New Yorker (which you can see in the last picture^^)

Some sightseeing on a boat =) :


"Nothing is permanent, except change." xD

My 6 shopping bags in good hands. n_n


See you later, alligator. x]

No comments: