Monday, January 24, 2011

OOTD: Girls night out. =)


I am cheating. This isn't today's, neither yesterday's outfit but it's from Thursday night. I met my two friends which were with me in Senior Year and with whom I get along splendid. I don't see them as often as I would like to because both decided to go to work instead of, like me, choosing university. We still argue about who made the better choice, but I still think that it's me xD

We went for dinner in a super nice restaurant and the food was sooo gooood n_n One of my 2 friends even crushed on one of the waiters and he didn't stop staring at our table^^ Side-note: we were the loudest table because we had mad fun and laughed throughout the whole evening.

I took the pictures after getting home because I got ready in a hurry, the dinner was a spontaneous action.

Lace & Pearl Jacket: New Yorker
White "Lace" Top: Esprit
Black Skinny Jeggings: Vero Moda
Grey Pumps: H&M
Key Necklace: Six


Close-Up on the jacket


"How ever you want to call this bag xD": New Yorker


Thursday, my 1 Month vacation or break from Uni started. My exams are finally over and now there's nothing more to do than wait for the results. Wish me Luck.

See you later, alligator. x]

No comments: